Our Bangkok Office has an outstanding career opportunity for a talented Culinary Professional. Join the best - a renowned, prestigious luxury international hotel brand.
POSITION: Thai Chef de Cuisine
CLIENT Among the world’s leading hotels with properties in major cities around the world. A name associated with luxurious comfort and impeccable service.
• 5 years of similar experience at a luxury city hotel – top quality operations, 5 star standard
• First class background in exceptional delivery of top quality cuisine
• Able to take charge of Hotel Thai Restaurant and kitchen as well as providing input and support for all Thai cuisine on property .
• Excellent communicator with a good command of English both verbal and written
• People manager and team builder/motivator with sound training skills
• Professionally qualified
• Outgoing, personable – able to absorb the company culture and interact with guests comfortably
• Chef de Cuisine attributes necessary – leadership, proven culinary skills, quality experience, sanitation/ HACCP expert/, cost controls, menu design….
HOW TO APPLY
Quote: Chef de Cuisine
Consultant: Clive Rivett
NOTE: Please do not send your resume. Applications are accepted via Fuller International's on-line application form.
ALREADY REGISTERED? Simply contact your Fuller International Consultant
ABOUT FULLER INTERNATIONAL
Fuller International Executive Banque is arguably the world's most exclusive search and selection firm or 'head-hunter' dedicated to prestigious, service industry Clients across the globe.